I can't get off the world map.
Insurgence - Second Assault
A downloadable game for Windows
Insurgence - Second Assault is a follow-up sequel to Chains of Renegade. Which takes the point of view from different characters and factions.
Insurgence - Second Assault tells the peak of the civil war that took place in Aereon. Where Aereon was divided into three kingdoms, namely the Empire of Aereon, Imralia Rebellion and Union of Rochefort.
Insurgence - Second Assault is split into two sides of the story. The first side, the story of Alissya who is looking for her sister with Rea and the second side, the story of a knight of a noble descent named Tressa Lauretilion and her friend Sara who was assigned to lead the war against Imralia and also as proof that Tressa deserved has the Lauretilion name.
Where the stories from both sides will be correlated to one and another. Creating a narrative experience that is unique to the player.
- Two Perspective stories
- Unique Skill Equip System where players can equip "Skill Set." to add additional skills.
- Skill Level up! system.
- Featuring stunning music from the renown composer of Ar Tonelico and Atelier Series Ken Nakagawa.
- Original CG Artwork.
- Weapon & Armor Crafting.
- Alchemy & Cooking.
- Classical Turn-Based Battle System.
Note: Playing Insurgence - Chains of Renegade is not required to understand the Insurgence - Second Assault storyline, but it is strongly recommended to play Insurgence - Chains of Renegade if you want to understand more about Character and World in the Insurgence Series.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: AMD A4 4000 APU or Intel Celeron B840
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 5450 / Intel HD 2500 / Nvidia GT 420
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space (For the Demo Version)
- Sound Card: Stereo 16 Bit 44.1 Khz
- Additional Notes: On High Refresh Rate Monitor, Please set it to 60hz or 59hz
This is Pre-Alpha Demo, contains about 40-60 Minutes of Gameplay, Representing most of the Game Features such as Battle system and Crafting System. We really need your feedback so we can improve the game!
Please give us your feedback on the comment section or email us at email@example.com
Visit our Social Media too!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Dev Log #1 Dialogue & Stuff (30.05.2019)87 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Absolutely loved the graphics and art style! o(≧∇≦o)
I really enjoy the battle and the crafting mechanism, they're a little different and refreshing from other games I use to play. Maps are well done, and the world map interaction just adds more fun to it. Overall it's a nice game despite some english error.